Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: I am

  1. #1
    Inactive Member raine77's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am:
    -starting a STP "I Am" thread.

    -awake at 3 in the morning.

    -annoyed at my chattering roommates (see above)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Engelbrennt's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am exploring this new forum...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm awake at 7:30 on a Sunday, for no particular reason, my Calico cat is helping me type!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am going to be washing up real quick like and running to Walgreens. I'm out of cat food and my cats are looking at me like I'm insane for not feeding them. They are on a diet anyway, I already overfeed them because one of their favoriate pasttimes is eating and when they don't, their second favorite pasttime is biting me.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am...

    ...board at work. It's slow today.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ski1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am listening to Megadeth and NOT wanting to go to work tomorrow.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member raine77's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am giggling at Stasia and her cats. (So now we learn the REAL reason the glasses went missing--it was Don Juan's revenge for trying to slim him down!)

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am playing chess at Yahoo Games with someone that is taking waaaaaaaaay too long to make their moves.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Thomas Meyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] I am delighted and [img]frown.gif[/img] disillusioned be my new roomates.
    It's nice to have the company, but not the loss of privacy and personal time. [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ersby's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    557
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I am still depressed about being turned down last week, even though I should have got over it by now. I am also looking for a new flat and searching the internet for instructions on how to change the blades on my electric shaver.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •